Fixed Term Contract - 15 Months (Maternity Cover)
We are recruiting a Governance and Data Manager to join our CRM Team in Manchester OR Guildford. The CRM team supports operational delivery activities across the business, through the effective use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM being responsible for the consequences and responsibilities of data management.
This includes the accurate capture and reporting of data to support operational delivery and performance improvement. If you’re passionate about data – how to manage and govern it, and to help the business make the best use of it – then this could be the role for you!
The Governance and Data Manager will apply their technical understanding of data management to embed a CRM governance framework across the business, through a clear understanding of the issues and risks associated with Data Management They will also support other members of the CRM team to provide support to CRM users, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and implementing appropriate changes.
Excellent communication skills are a must due to needing to be able to explain and make both internal and external stakeholders aware of the procedures, risks and issues involved.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for someone with:
• Good understanding of data and database structures and how these impact data use and business processes, ideally yet not essentially gained using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as training will be provided if required
• Strong knowledge of data management legislation and best practice, including GDPR
• Awareness of the issues and risks of data management
• A thorough grasp of the functionality offered by CRM and ACD telephony systems and how they can support enhanced customer experience and business processes is desirable
• Understanding of system interfaces (particularly to input or extract data)
• Knowledge of business process analysis techniques and production of underlying data for operational and management reporting
• IT related qualification or demonstrable relevant experience for the role
• Ability to consult, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and partners to produce desired outcomes
• Experience in managing staff, or line management
• Leadership – can set challenging targets and support staff to achieve them
• Organising, controlling and directing an area of work, including the management of appropriate resources and teams
• Involvement in systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics CRM) based projects to support and improve customer experience and related business processes
• End-to-end management of system upgrades
• Configuration of CRM systems desirable
We are an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in UK schools and colleges. We set and mark papers for more than half of all GCSEs and A-levels, and in 2018 we awarded more than three million of these qualifications. Born out of five leading universities, we have over a century of qualifications expertise. Today, we employ more than 800 people and work with around 27,000 teachers, lecturers, subject experts and academics, who help set and mark our exams.
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
•A competitive salary
•Standard 35-hour working week
•25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
•Excellent contributory pension scheme
•An enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. AQA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Our Safeguarding Policy is available on our website.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website. Closing date for applications is 10am on Tuesday 25 June 2019. However, applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our adverts sooner.