Temporary Administrator - Summer Contract
11th June 2019 until 16th July 2019 with a possibility of extension until late August 2019
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street (Manchester)
We are recruiting for a temporary Administrator to join our Regression checking team in the Operations Group. The team ensures that adjustments to marks following the moderation of centre-assessed work are consistent and accurate, so that the right candidate receives the right result at the right time.
The main responsibilities of the team involve:
• Procedural checking of regression reports in order to assess whether the calculated strategy is acceptable, should be amended, or if any further action should be taken before the report can be processed.
• Contacting moderators and Marking (moderation) team to resolve issues and request additional marks.
• Accurate filing and record keeping.
In order to succeed you will:
• Have excellent attention to detail and ability to follow complex instructions
• Be able to work as part of a small team and be confident in answering telephone calls
• Have the ability to work to a tight deadlines
• Be able to demonstrate an excellent numeracy skills
• Have good MS Office suite knowledge and experience
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.