Temporary Awarding Coordinator
May – August 2019
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street (Manchester)
We are recruiting for an Awarding Coordinator to join our Orders, Data Control and Results team in the Operations Group. The team plays a key role in the delivery of every exam series.
The Awarding Coordinator will be an experienced team leader or coordinator who will lead on the delivery of providing administrative support to awarding meetings where we set our grade boundaries.
They will liaise with colleagues in our Research and Regulation department and Markets teams to ensure that meetings run smoothly and that our associates have everything they need.
In order to succeed in this role the ideal candidate will be:
• An experienced people manager, able to support and challenge a small team of permanent and temporary administrators
• Leading by example in line with our leadership habits and values
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer focus
• Working with accuracy and attention to detail
• An excellent communicator with ability to plan and ensure the strict deadline are met
• Proficient in the MS Office suite of programs
This role will require flexible working between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Sunday, and will require off-site working at University Place.
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.