We are looking for a driven analytically focussed individual to join us as a Market Data Analyst within our Insight and Reporting team. The Market Data Analyst will support decision-making through the collection, production, interpretation and reporting of data using a variety of reporting tools.
The Market Data Analyst will have a curious and proactive nature to assist AQA in providing high level retrospective analysis increase the quality and use of data across the organisation.
In this role you’ll be:
• collecting, interpreting, reporting upon and refining a wide range of metrics
• building and developing analytical models
• engaging colleagues across Qualifications and Markets to raise the profile, visibility and appropriate use of data
• ensuring all business processes are up to date, clearly documented and communicated
• championing the appropriate and effective use of reporting data
• utilising the available range of tools for analysis, reporting and communication in order to work effectively
Key experience / expertise sought:
• strong analytical skills
• good report writing and verbal communication
• willingness to constructively challenge the thinking of others
• strong interpersonal skills
• ability to influence and build rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders
• understanding of continuous improvement and quality management principles and practice
We are an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. With a turnover of over £170m, we set and mark papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels. In the summer of 2019 we will award over 3 million qualifications. Born out of five leading universities, we have over a century of qualifications expertise. Today, we employ more than 800 people and work with around 30,000 teachers, lecturers, subject experts and academics, who help set and mark our exams.