Temporary Preparation Meeting Assistants
Length: May – July 2019
Salary: £9.00 p/h
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street, Manchester
The Preparation Team manage the induction and training of examiners, helping to get them ready to mark the exams of thousands of students. This training is offered both digitally and in person, offering flexible options that work for our associates, and to ensure the successful delivery of training we require customer focused and efficient individuals to provide this service!
We are currently looking for Meeting Assistants to provide administrative support and customer services for a range of events, both in our Manchester Offices and at other local venues, with duties including:
• Meeting and greeting event delegate
• Ensuring meeting rooms are fully equipped
• Preparing documents for meetings
• General administration: data entry, scanning, printing and photocopying
• Being the face of AQA in events / meetings and the first line of contact for all enquires, issues and challenges
This is a full time role that will require flexible working; shifts will be covering 8am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays. You will also be expected to travel and work at locations off-site.
To work in this fast paced team, we are looking for candidates that can bring the following:
• Working as a member of a team and on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills, telephone, face to face and written
• Proficient MS Office suite knowledge and experience
• Ability to prioritise and organise work quickly and deliver on decisions
• Strong customer focus
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.