Temporary Preparation Team Leaders
Length: May – July 2019
Salary: £12.51 p/h
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street, Manchester
The Preparation Team manage the induction and training of examiners, helping to get them ready to mark the exams of thousands of students. This training is offered both digitally and in person, offering flexible options that work for our associates, and to ensure the successful delivery of training we require customer focused and efficient individuals.
We are currently looking for Team Leaders to manage the smooth running of meetings, both in our Manchester Offices and at other local venues, with duties including:
• Preparing and planning effectively for events
• Managing a small team of Meeting Assistants, allocating work responsibilities and driving performance
• Updating bespoke systems promptly and accurately
• Dealing with issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
• Handling telephone and email enquiries
• Providing high levels of customer service to our associates
This role will require flexible working; shifts will be covering 8am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays. You will also be expected to travel and work at locations off-site.
To work in this fast paced team, we are looking for candidates that can bring the following:
• Able to work as a member of a team and on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills, telephone, face to face and written
• Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure, whilst working to strict deadlines
• Amazing customer service and the ability to manage critical business relationships
• Strong leadership skills that demonstrate AQAs values
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.