1st April – beginning of July 2019
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street (Manchester)
The Preparation Team supports AQA’s work with examiners ahead of the summer series by managing the inductions and training of all associates. The duties of the Preparation Administrators can include:
• the formatting and preparation of relevant materials
• data processing
• scanning, printing and photocopying resources
• responding to email and telephone enquiries professionally.
To work in this fast paced team, we are looking for candidates that can bring the following:
• strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office
• good communication, both in person and by phone/email
• excellent attention to detail
• exceptional planning and organisational skills
• the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure in a high-risk environment.
The Preparation team work flexible hours during peak periods, therefore for some of the contract flexibility to work rota shifts between 8am – 7pm and on weekends is required.
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page. If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the position in our Manchester Offices.