Temporary Case Administrator, Manchester
June 2019 until early August 2019
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street (Manchester)
At AQA, every year we are responsible for administering over 7 million GCSE and A-Level exam papers; while the vast majority of these go on to a successful awarding, there will unfortunately always be a handful that need investigation before this can happen. Over the peak exam period, the Performance Standards team are looking for a couple of dedicated and committed individuals to assist with cases relating to candidate malpractice.
This role is to assist the team in making their final decisions of individual candidates’ cases, with duties including:
• Reviewing and filing evidence and making decision on the necessary outcome
• General administrative tasks such as scanning documents
• Data entry and updating databases.
• Writing letters to centres
• Answering queries on the phone and via email
In order to succeed in this role the ideal candidate will:
• Be able to make reference to published documentation, such as policies and evidence
• Have excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Be a team player with good communication skills, as regular discussion with other colleagues is vital to ensure consistency of decision making
• Be highly organised and able to maintain strict confidentially in their work
• Ideally have experience of working in an office environment; experience using a CRM system would also be useful but not essential.
This can be a demanding, but rewarding role, and comes with full training. The contract is a full time (35 hours a week) role and the team are looking for someone who is willing to commit to the hours and full length from April to August 2019; as for the team working these cases and the candidates we are investigating, consistence is crucial.
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page. If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to interview for the position in our Manchester Offices.