Temporary Customer Service Advisor
Contract Dates: April - June
Hourly Rate: £9.00ph
Based on the University of Manchester campus, we are recruiting a team of Temporary Customer Service Advisors to support an increase in inbound customer calls in the months leading up to our exams being sat.
Previous telephone experience is beneficial, however this is an excellent opportunity for those from a retail/hospitality background to gain experience working in an office environment.
• Be the first point of contact from AQA when dealing with queries and enquiries by telephone
• Manage incoming calls from examiners troubleshooting any technical issues with our systems
• Escalate technical issues at the appropriate time
What we are looking for:
• Excellent verbal communication
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Strong customer focus
These roles are full time (35 hours a week), with 7 hour shifts worked between 8am-9pm. Evening and weekend work may be necessary to meet the needs of the business during peak periods.
Part time applications will be considered