Temporary Associate Payroll Administrator
June 2019 - September 2019
Location: AQA Offices, Devas Street (Manchester)
AQA, the UK’s largest provider of academic qualifications, have an excellent opportunity for experienced administrators to join our Associate Payroll Department busy summer, ensuring our examiners get paid correctly and on time.
Your role will include:
- Accurate and efficient processing of Associate claim forms for fees and expenses
- Developing a good understanding of the Travel and Expenses Policy in order to resolve issues and questions relating to claims
- Handling first line internal and external customer queries
- Ensuring that all transactional processes are executed on time, with high levels of accuracy and as efficiently as possible.
In order to succeed you will:
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to process large amounts of data accurately
- Be an excellent communicator, with a good phone manner
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Understand the importance of data protection and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.