We’re the largest provider of academic qualifications in the UK - we set and mark exam papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels, and nearly 1.5 million students sit our exams every summer. We have a passion for inspiring lessons and great learning. We employ over 800 people and contract around 40,000 associates (people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications) and have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
We are recruiting an Administrator to join our Marking Team in Manchester. You will be responsible for supporting the team to prepare examiners and develop strong relationships that lead to timely and accurate marking.
We’re looking for someone who:
• has a solid understanding of office procedures and practices
• is a proficient and accurate user of IT systems and MS Office applications
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to liaise at all level
• has strong time management, multi-tasking, planning and organisational skills
• has a desire to provide exceptional customer service
• is confident working with conflicting priorities and to deadlines
What’s in it for you?
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• competitive salary
• standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• contributory pension scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00 on Tuesday 12 February 2019. However, applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our adverts sooner.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. AQA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Our Safeguarding Policy is available on our website.