FTC - 24 Months
AQA is the UK’s leading provider of qualifications and support services for teachers and students. We set and mark the papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels taken every year. Nearly two million students sit our exams each summer.
We are seeking an outstanding Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to join our Post Results department. This newly formed team have responsibility for delivering accurate and reliable post results services on time to schools/colleges and third parties, using a variety of computer systems. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast moving, high volume environment within a regulatory and time critical industry.
Skills and experience essential to the role include:
• Implements and embeds change
• Supports team and drives engagement and performance
• Track record in developing robust, effective department plans
• Can influence at all levels
• Customer focused
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• IT Literate
• Knowledge of AQAs general qualifications product portfolio (desirable)
At AQA we recognise the contribution our employees make, and in return are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35-hour working week
• 25 days’ paid annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
Closing date: 15.02.19
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter via our website. Please note this will need to be uploaded as one document.
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy if a high number of applications have been received. If you are successful and shortlisted for interview you will be contacted by email.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community