Temporary Catering Assistant
Part time, 14 hours, Saturday & Sunday
£10.50 per hour
Here at AQA we not only set and mark the papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels, with nearly one and a half million students sitting our exams every summer; but we also we employ over 1,000 people across our Guildford and Manchester offices to support every exam series.
At our Guildford office we have an onsite Bistro and Coffee House that serves meals, snacks and drinks to all staff and visitors that work or attend meetings at our office. Over our peak season the Bistro can get very lively and we are looking for enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join the Catering team on a temporary basis.
Working within a busy team, activities will include:
• the production of hot food, sandwiches for general sale and other general food preparation
• cleaning and restocking the Bistro and back of house areas
• counter service and cash handling at breakfast and lunch
• hospitality for meeting rooms on site
To be considered for the role you will have:
• a passion for food and excellent customer service skills
• able to work to timed deadlines
• ability to work reactively in a small dynamic and flexible team
• Level 2 Food Safety/Allergen Awareness qualifications ideally
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page. If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to interview with the team and show of your skills by supporting them with the delivery of a typical lunch serving in our Guildford office.