Temporary Marketing Executive
University of Surrey, Guildford
Temporary Contract Approx. 3 month
We’re looking for someone to help us develop, build and shout about our employer brand and get our name out into the competitive world of recruitment. We want to be a company that candidates, employees and our 40,000 remote examiner workforce see as a great place to work and are excited by our opportunities.
The role will focus on supporting the day to day advertising and marketing activity used to attract teachers to the role of an examiner, while developing AQAs brand presence to assist with internal recruitment. Activities will include:
• Identifying key channels including social media, digital, print and events
• Executing materials and content to support highly visible campaigns across the education sector
• Leading on creation of video content to support recruitment activities
• Posting content on Linked-in, Glassdoor, Twitter and setting up an Instagram channel
• Support PPC and Google Ad-word campaigns
You should have knowledge of PPC and Google Ad-word campaigns, with either an education background or hands on experience in digital marketing / marketing / advertising.
Part time applications will be considered
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page.