Fixed Term Contract- 24 months
We are recruiting a Business Change Analyst to join our Change Function in in executing a wide range of business change management to support the successful delivery of technology-enabled change programmes, including: the business transition for a major IT-enabled transformation programme to implement a new operational system that will be used by approximately 1500 employees and 35k external users; the design and delivery of an associated IT support model for the new operational system; and a cultural change programme.
The role of the Business Change Analyst has a real emphasis on stakeholder engagement and communication, change impact assessment, sponsorship and change agent management and networks, organisational change, cultural change, training and education, transition management, and readiness management.
About the role:
• Plan and deliver the full life-cycle of business change management activities in support of the implementation of the IT-enabled transformation programme and associated IT support model
• Design and deliver a range of appropriate communication and engagement activities within Nexus and AQA’s Business Solution Group that align with the overall change objectives
• Measure the effectiveness of the change management activities that have been delivered, and plan and implement follow-up actions
• Provide change management coaching to AQA employees as required
• Contribute to the development of the AQA Change team
• Deliver change management activities to support the successful implementation of the wider technology and change portfolio as required
Key experience / expertise sought:
• Experience of implementing new IT Service Delivery models
• Excellent understating and evidence of using change management methodologies and their practical application
• Ability to assess and analyse complex technical information and identify impacts
• Communicating and engaging with Internal and External stakeholders including Contractors
• Experience of readiness assessments and change impact reporting
• Ability to run and change manage across the full change life-cycle
• Full use of tools and techniques across the full change life-cycle, including sponsorship and change agent management and networks, organisational change, cultural change, training and education, transition management, and readiness management
• Motivating, enthusiastic and Inspiring attitude
• Flexible, can do attitude with a proactive work ethic
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes –
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• Excellent contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Childcare voucher scheme
• An enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications is 12 October 2018. Telephone interviews will be held initially followed by Face to Face interviews on Thursday 1 November 2018.
However, applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our adverts sooner.
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. AQA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. Our Safeguarding Policy is available on our website.