We are an educational charity and the leading provider of GCSE and A-level qualifications. Each year we work with around 30,000 examiners and moderators who help us to assess the work of students. We are currently looking for a Temporary Office Coordinator to support us in our London Office (near Euston Station) during our busy period.
The role will involve a range of tasks and duties to support our work including Reception duties, liaising with colleagues via phone and email, supporting and coordinating the setup of rooms for meetings and presentations.
We are looking for candidates with strong administrative background and the following skills:
• excellent customer service skills
• strong IT skills, particularly MS Office
• strong communication skills, both in person and by phone/email
• excellent attention to detail
• organised and able to prioritise
• presentable and articulate