We have an exciting opportunity in our Content and Resources team for a content specialist responsible for creating impactful events’ materials and engagement tactics.
What you’ll be doing
Work with our Events’ team to build effective content to optimise customer experience across a variety of online and offline channels. Your teams’ content will be used at CPD meetings, webinars, exhibitions, network meetings and beyond. It’ll be high quality, engaging and fit for purpose.
This role is perfect for someone with a background in various digital, social and traditional channels and who is keen to lead a small team of enthusiastic content creators.
• brave and willing to experiment with content
• comfortable collaborating with senior stakeholders, peers and external contributors
• have excellent copywriting and editorial skills with meticulous attention to detail
• a clear and confident communicator; great at creating strong briefs
• have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines while retaining quality and style
• possess strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks, with exceptional time and management skills
• resilient and able to deal with conflicts and difficult situations in a constructive manner
• familiar with corporate branding, social media and digital best practice, and copyright laws.
A full Role and Person Profile is available to view on our careers page.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00am Wednesday 21 March 2018.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.