We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Product Fulfilment department.
Product Fulfilment are responsible for the end-to-end process to construct question papers and also manage our Senior Associates to ensure they are engaged, appropriately contracted and trained to deliver what we require.
We’re embarking on an automation project and so now is a great time to join us!
What you’ll be doing
Working with the Head of Question Paper Planning and Quality, you’ll take forward a suite of process improvement and quality interventions to deliver a revised quality framework and to improve our operational processes for the production of assessment materials.
Within this role you will lead in the analysis of critical business processes to improve quality and increase efficiency. You’ll work closely with your Assessment Production colleagues to identify business change requirements, assess the risks and generate alternative options and suggestions, to ultimately achieve significant improvements to the end-to-end assessment production process.
What we’re looking for
• experience within an analytical role, working on multiple concurrent projects
• a great communicator, able to work effectively with stakeholders to investigate current processes, gather requirements and run associated workshops
• expertise in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse business processes
• the ability and willingness to challenge existing processes and practice in a way that engages colleagues
• good MS Office skills, especially Visio and Excel, to analyse data and produce precise, clear and concise information including analysis of process performance and capability
• a qualification in business analysis, process improvement or project management.
A full Role and Person Profile is available to view on our careers page.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00am Monday 26 March 2018.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.