Temporary Customer Service Advisors
April - June 2018
AQA, the UK’s largest provider of academic qualifications, has vacancies for temporary customer service advisors to join our inbound customer focused team based on the University of Manchester campus.
In this role you’ll provide first line help and support to our examiners, moderators, students and other staff within schools and colleges. Working as part of a busy team you’ll deal with a full range of enquiries via email and on the phone relating to our exam services. It’s a fast paced environment, with lots of variety and a chance to really make a difference.
We’re looking for candidates who:
• have some previous customer service experience (can be face to face or telephone)
• have excellent telephone and written communication
• are able to work as a member of a team and on own initiative
• have MS Office knowledge and experience
• are able to stay calm under pressure
• can use multiple IT systems and are able to advise others
• work to strict deadlines
• have a strong customer focus.
Full training will be provided to successful candidates.
To apply, please complete our online application form by logging in at the top of this page. If your details are already on our database you do not need to apply as you will already be considered.
Once we receive your application we’ll review your details. Successful candidates will then be invited to take part in a short telephone interview.
This is an excellent opportunity to join us ahead of a busy summer as we will be looking to recruit for later contracts from the candidates who join us in these roles. Please spread the word among any family or friends who you think might also like this opportunity #MoreThanaSummerJob!