AQA are moving away from face-to-face learning to a more agile learning stance, making now a great time to join us!
What you’ll be doing
This is an exciting, hands-on role with the freedom to help shape AQA’s online learning offering.
You’ll be collaborating with subject matter experts to define training needs and devise engaging modular content. You will be creating solutions for a demanding range of multimedia development projects within a fast-moving and dynamic field and therefore must possess the necessary skills in using a range of e-Learning authoring tools and multimedia applications, in particular Articulate Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
This role is perfect for someone with a creative flair and experienced in designing, developing and publishing specified online learning materials for learning management systems and the web.
What we’re looking for
• ideally at least two years of experience in an educational or commercial environment, working as part of a high performing team
• high proficiency in courseware authoring tools (Articulate Suite preferred)
• demonstrated experience in learning management system, preferably Moodle-based
• experienced in audio-visual editing tools, Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
• proven knowledge of instructional design and content development
• strong copywriting abilities
• strong communication and time management skills, comfortable with engaging with internal and external customers
• previous experience within a customer service environment
A full Role and Person Profile is available to view on our careers page.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00am Wednesday 14 March 2018.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.