We are looking for an accomplished, organised Recruitment Administrator to join our dynamic, high performing Resourcing team in Guildford.
Working in a fast paced and demanding environment you will need to manage your own time well whilst providing support across multiple priorities. You will be involved in all areas of the recruitment cycle to ensure a high quality service to colleagues and an excellent level of candidate experience.
You’ll be great at:
• communicating over the telephone, via email and face-to-face, with positive impact
• working at a fast pace juggling multiple roles and tasks and be able and wanting to step up your responsibilities when required
• problem solving, always with a customer-focused attitude
• spotting errors with your meticulous attention to detail
• adapting to a highly changeable environment.
And you’ll have:
• previous administration experience within an office environment
• strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• in-house or agency recruitment experience – this is desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a competitive salary
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00 Thursday 22 February 2018.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.