It’s an exciting time at AQA. We’re changing quickly, and we’re putting our people at the heart of everything we do.
We’re looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our high performing Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Team in Guildford to lead the attraction, selection and recruitment of our leadership, critical and hard to fill roles and to deliver an effective resourcing and talent service that’s easy to work with for hiring managers and delivers a great candidate experience.
We‘re looking for someone who doesn’t just know about recruitment. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes talent, who understands that it’s as much an art as a science. You’ll have passion, energy, drive and determination and you’ll bring with you your expert knowledge of current and emerging talent attraction methodologies and be eager to share this with the rest of the team.
What you’ll have:
• Broad knowledge of recruitment legislation
• Expert knowledge of a range of recruitment and selection methods and assessment techniques for large scale recruitment, permanent and contractor roles
• Detailed understanding of candidate marketplace and channels particularly relevant to the sourcing of one or more workforce sectors
• Detailed knowledge of recruitment advert writing, social recruitment techniques and talent attraction strategies
• Good understanding of systems for managing recruitment operations including on-line application facilities
• Professional HR qualification, e.g. MCIPD or equivalent recruitment/agency qualification / experience
• The ability to occasionally travel to our offices in London and Manchester
• Qualified in psychometric testing and feedback (desirable)
• Available to join us in Q1 of 2018
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to work at the heart of the education system for an organisation committed to its people, providing development opportunities to help them grow, innovate and make a real difference.
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications: 10am Thursday 15 February 2018. However, applications will be reviewed as we receive them and if a suitable candidate is identified, we reserve the right to close our adverts sooner.
No agencies, thank you.
We’re an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. We set and mark papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels, and nearly one and a half million students sit our exams every year.
Born out of five leading universities, we have over a century of qualifications expertise. Today, we employ nearly 1,000 people and work with around 28,500 teachers, subject experts and academics who help set and mark our exams. Our purpose is to advance education by enabling students and teachers to realise their potential, and any money we make through providing qualifications gets invested back into education.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.