Must be available to start early to mid-March 2018
Our London office is relocating! Now is the perfect time for us to recruit a fantastic Office Coordinator to keep us organised and to provide top class administrative support.
Our London office is home to our Executive team as well as our PR and Social Media team and Doublestruck (part of the AQA family).
What you’ll be doing
• responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of the London office (c.35 employees)
• welcoming visitors into our area and manage incoming calls
• arranging meeting room facilities and catering
• responsible for all the office supplies, making sure orders meet the demands of the organisation
• work with our IT helpdesk internally to provide IT support as required, including to new joiners
• various administration tasks, including, but not limited to, purchasing and invoicing
• first aider for the office.
What we’re looking for
• previous experience within a similar role
• exceptional customer service
• confident, professional, articulate with a hands on approach
• highly organised with bags of initiative
• a flexible approach to your working day and happy to adapt to a variety of tasks
• resilient and comfortable working alone at times
• strong IT skills and a willingness to develop your IT knowledge in order to support your colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a competitive salary
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10:00am Wednesday 24 January 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 5 February 2018, in London.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.