8 week temporary contract
Full time, 35 hours per week
£9.60 per hour
We are looking for an organised Administrator to support our dynamic, high performing, fun Resourcing team in Guildford.
You will be involved in all areas of the recruitment cycle to ensure a high quality service to colleagues and an excellent level of candidate experience.
The role will involve:
• acknowledging and processing applications from a variety of channels
• assisting with interview scheduling, including room bookings, equipment and catering
• advertising vacancies on external job boards
• candidate communication
• scanning and archiving
• any other administrative duties required by the Resourcing team
To be considered for the role you will:
• have solid and wide-ranging administration experience
• possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• be able to coordinate, prioritise and multitask in a high pressure environment
• have advanced knowledge of computer and operating systems literacy including MS Word and Excel
• be able to adapt to a highly changeable environment
• be proactive
• ideally have experience within recruitment (in-house or agency) but this is not essential
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter as one document via the AQA website.
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy if a high number of applications have been received.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.