We’re looking for an ambitious and talented Campaign Delivery Executive who is as passionate about the value of education as we are.
You will be working at the heart of the education system at an exciting time of development for the organisation.
The Campaign Delivery Executive plays an important role in an exciting, forward thinking and customer-focused campaign delivery team.
You’ll be responsible for successfully delivering integrated campaigns across a range of channels. We have a strong emphasis on digital channels such as social media, web and email so you’ll be confident in adapting your message for the audience and medium used.
You’ll be great at:
• developing impactful copy and content across a range of online and offline channels
• dealing with multiple stakeholders with confidence, working cross-functionally, across multiple sites and being able to adapt communication styles accordingly
• monitoring and reporting on campaigns, adjusting where necessary, so you’ll need to be confident with analytics and used to communicating to stakeholders across the business
And you’ll have:
• a minimum of 2 years’ successful track record of planning, developing, delivering and monitoring integrated marketing communication campaigns in customer-led marketing environments
• experience in using digital channels including social media and web
• sound knowledge of email marketing and using CRM systems to deliver campaigns
• a degree or CIM certified (or equivalent), although this is not essential.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a competitive salary
• a core 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations via our website.
Closing date for applications is 17:00 Sunday 21 January 2018. Interviews will take place at our Guildford office on Wednesday 31 January 2018.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.