Manager: Appeals and Dispute Resolution
Fixed term contract until 30 March 2018
Reporting to the Head of Performance Standards and working with a team of case administrators and analysts, you will take responsibility for investigating and resolving appeals and disputes related to examination assessment outcomes.
• Ability to travel at short notice, valid UK driving licence and the use of a car
• Broad knowledge of education and assessment systems
• Logical and analytical mindset
• Self-starter with an eye to accuracy
• Can logically and timely resolve high level/escalated complaints
• Ability to investigate, gather and review evidence and to take decisions
• A persuasive verbal and written communicator, allowing you to confidently represent AQA at appeals
• Proactive, agile, customer focused, ability to support, advise and negotiate effectively
• Experienced team leader
• Educated to degree or equivalent qualification or relevant experience for the role
At AQA we recognise the contribution our employees make, and in return are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35-hour working week
• 25 days’ paid annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications is 10.00 Friday 13 October 2017.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.