We’re recruiting an Information Security Manager.
You will have a proven track record in information risk management and will be able to advise and make recommendations to senior management for all aspects of cyber information; ensuring AQA’s IT systems, policies and governance meet industry and ISO standards.
• ability to communicate effectively with and engage a wide range of stakeholders to board level
• expertise in data protection and related legislation (DPA and GDPR) and ISO27001 and related standards
• relevant accreditations CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and/or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
• extensive experience in information security and supplier audit environments
• good experience of the introduction of new processes and procedures including directly guiding and supporting business process owners through such change
• experience of having introduced and maintained Information Security Management systems and processes within rapidly changing multi-site organisations and working closely alongside internal and external audit teams
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and experience of supporting the development of Disaster Recovery Plans would be highly desirable
• experience of service / change delivery through formalised project management / delivery approaches, for example Prince 2 or an agile delivery approach, would be desirable
• computing degree or equivalent level of business and computing experience and/or Professional accreditation (BCS etc).
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications: 10am Monday 16 October 2017.
No agencies, thank you.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to work at the heart of the education system for an organisation committed to its people, providing development opportunities to help them grow, innovate and make a real difference.
We recognise the contribution our people make, and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package, including:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.