Lead Support for International Special Requirements (contract)
12 month fixed term contract
We are recruiting a senior administrator to take the lead for administration, department processes and relationship management within our Centre Approval and Special Requirements team.
Based in Guildford, the Centre Approval and Special Requirements team guide schools and colleges through the process of becoming an approved exam centre and also through the complex rules for granting exam access arrangements and approving special considerations.
You’ll be responsible for gathering the right information from many areas of the business and third parties, and using that information to develop processes from scratch. You’ll have an aptitude for managing stakeholder relationships to ensure the smooth running of the project, especially in its early years.
What we're looking for
• good working knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures and can take ownership of team processes
• a flexible attitude to ensure delivery of consistently high quality customer service during periods of varying customer demand
• accurate and proficient user of MS Office and database systems, with a high level of attention to detail
• great communicator, both verbally and in writing
• experience of co-ordinating complex administrative operations
• experience of working in a customer facing role
• ability to react to and handle change in a positive manner
• educated to degree level or experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications: 10:00 Wednesday 16 August 2017.
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.