Fixed term contract until 28 February 2019
You will lead on the production of documentation and templates to smooth and reduce our significant operational peaks. You will use your technical knowledge and analysis to respond to data requests from Operational colleagues and support the Planning and Resource Analytics Team in the production of software tools.
What we're looking for: -
• experience in a variety of tools and techniques across Business Analysis, Requirements, Analysis & Business Process Definition
• strong understanding of relevant supply chain methodologies and best practice
• good understanding of IT systems and applications with effective data management processes
• ability to focus own work to the best outcome from the customer perspective
• Good analytical skills, tools and techniques
• track record in identifying process improvements and better ways of working
• streamlining and error prevention in manual processes, with a focus on the Microsoft ecosystem
• work flexibly and creatively as part of a team and to use own initiative to meet objectives
• experience of supporting the delivery of new processes in advance of or as part of organisational and/or technology changes
• educated to degree level or relevant experience
What’s in it for you:-
At AQA we recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes –
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications: 10:00 Wednesday 16 August 2017.
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community