Advertising and Partnerships Executive
12 month fixed term contract, full time 35 hours per week
Teachit is a well-respected online publisher, with seven websites supporting teachers on a collaborative basis across different subjects and age groups. Since 2011 Teachit has been part of AQA, the UK’s leading provider of qualifications and support services for teachers and students. AQA is an education charity constantly innovating to ensure that the best resources and support are available to teachers by providing services which lead to inspiring lessons, great learning and accurate assessment. Teachit works collaboratively with teachers to create resources that are designed around their day-to-day needs.
Teachit offer a range of advertising options across its seven subject sites. External businesses can target teachers with bespoke emails, presence in one of Teachit’s e-newsletters or through a spotlight advert on the homepage.
As Advertising and Partnerships Executive, your focus is to nurture existing client relationships and to generate additional revenue through sourcing new clients who would like to secure advertising space with us. You’ll work closely with advertisers every step of the way, from managing booking forms and assisting with advert content, to analysing campaign success and reporting back to clients.
A full Role and Person Profile is available to view on our careers page.
This role is perfect for a target-driven, confident communicator who doesn’t shy away from picking up the telephone. The successful applicant will also be highly literate and extremely organised.
You will have:
• excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage long term third party partnerships
• an analytical mind, able to produce regular reports to inform future strategy
• brilliant attention to detail
• experience in coordinating campaigns
• experience of working collaboratively with in-house teams
• a team focus and be happy to ‘muck in’ with a small team, including answering the phone and producing invoices
• an interest in education.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team where team spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude is encouraged. You’ll be based in Bath.
At AQA we recognise and value the contribution of our people and are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme with additional benefits
• childcare voucher scheme
• family friendly flexible policies
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications is 22.00 on Sunday 20 August 2017. Interviews will be held w/c 4 September 2017.
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.