21 hours per week, Monday and Tuesday, plus one other day during the week
What we’re looking for
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Adviser to join our Teacher Services department on a part time, permanent basis.
You will be providing first line help and support to our examiners, moderators, past students and other staff within schools and colleges. Working as part of a busy team you will deal with a full range of enquiries via email and on the phone relating to our exam services. It is a fast paced environment, with lots of variety and a chance to really make a difference.
To apply you should have:
• excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail and a confident telephone manner
• experience of inputting and managing data on databases and Excel spreadsheets
• experience of dealing with complex and challenging queries
• willingness to work flexibility in a team
• good organisational skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
• knowledge of manual and electronic filing systems
• the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a range of individuals and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you
We're looking for the best people who can help us grow and develop to ensure we achieve our vision of being a force for good in education that enables teachers and students to realise their potential. In return, we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35-hour working week
• 25 days’ paid annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• 5 paid days per year for voluntary service
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter as one document via the AQA website.
Closing date for applications: 10:00 Wednesday 16 August 2017.
No agencies please.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.