12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) to start 16 October 2017
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a competent People Services Adviser to join our Human Resources department to deliver high quality HR advice to staff and managers in relation to all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Proven experience of facilitating, advising, guiding and supporting line managers on a range of ER issues, at all stages and complexity up to and including dismissals, in a tactful, discreet and confident manner.
• Up-to-date employment law knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal skills, clear communication style with a high standard of customer care.
• Sound commercial awareness.
• Demonstrable understanding of HR compliance with legislation including the interpretation and application of conditions of service.
• In depth knowledge of HR operations and practices.
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Proficient use of HR systems and Microsoft office applications.
• CIPD qualified or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
What’s in it for you
At AQA we recognise the contribution our employees make, and in return are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes:
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35-hour working week
• 25 days’ paid annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter as one document.
Closing date for applications: 10:00 Wednesday 16 August 2017.
No agencies please.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.