Job type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: c. £35,000
AQA is a leading provider of qualifications and support services for teachers and students. We are an education charity and aim to enable every student and teacher to realise their potential.
We have a passion for inspiring lessons and great learning. We employ over 1,000 people and around 28,500 associates (people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications) and have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
We are recruiting an Organisational Development Consultant to join us during an exciting period of transformational change to identify and deliver organisational development and learning interventions to enhance the capability of AQA employees.
What you’ll be doing
You will provide expert consultancy, coaching and facilitation across a range of areas, including management development, performance and talent, culture change and employee engagement. You will work as part of a highly collaborative and dynamic team of consultants focused on delivering outcomes that support the strategic direction of the business.
What we’re looking for
• strong OD experience gained within a change environment
• knowledge of essential theories and practice of OD
• good understanding of management development, performance and talent management, coaching theory and practice
• a proven high standard of learning and development design, facilitation and coaching skills
• ability to operate across a range of interventions, acting as a centre of expertise in areas of organisational development, learning and development
• Ability to lead OD interventions showing accountability for their successful delivery
• Commitment to evaluating learning solutions to improve learning experiences and impact
• Exposure to organisational culture change and employee engagement
• Strong communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to build effective partnerships with business leaders
• CIPD or equivalent and psychometric qualifications
• Coaching qualification desirable
• Able to travel regularly to our Guildford, Harrogate and London offices
What’s in it for you
An opportunity to work at the heart of the education system for an organisation committed to our people, and provides development opportunities to help you grow, innovate and make a real difference.
We recognise our employees’ contribution and in return we are proud to offer an extensive reward and benefit package. This includes –
• a competitive salary
• a standard 35 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
• a contributory pension scheme
• childcare voucher scheme
• an enhanced maternity/paternity and sick pay scheme
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter including your current and expected salary as one document via our website.
Closing date for applications: 09:00 22nd June 2017
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.